|1.||Name||Dr. Atiqur Rahman|
|3.||Date of birth||10-01-1970|
|4.||Official Address||ICAR-CSSRI, RRS,
Old Jail road, PO; Dilkusha,
Lucknow-226002, Uttar Pradesh
|5.||Residential Address||Plot No.16
Off A.K.P. Gas Godown
Kanchana Bihari Marg, Seemant Nagar, Kalyanpur (West),Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226022
- Academic qualification
|Degree||Name of university||Passing year||Division/OGPA|
|B.Sc.||University of Lucknow, Lucknow||1990||1st|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||University of Lucknow, Lucknow||1993||1st|
|Ph.D. (Physics))||University of Lucknow, Lucknow||2005||1st|
- Date of joining in the ICAR 03 February, 1997
- Service Experience
Pay Band with Grade Pay/Research Grade Pay/Pay Level
|Nature of work||Organization/
|Research and Extension||ICAR-CSSRI, RRS Lucknow||23/03/2023||Till date|
|Research, and Extension||ICAR-Research Complex for Eastern Region, Patna||03.02.2012||22.03.2023|
|Senior Scientist||Rs 37400-67000+9000
|Research, and Extension||ICAR-Research Complex for Eastern Region, Patna||03.02.2009||03.02.2012|
|Senior Scientist||Rs 12000-18500||Research, and Extension||ICAR-Research Complex for Eastern Region, Patna||03.02.2006||02.02.2009|
|Scientist (SS)||Rs 10000-15200||Research and Extension||ICAR-Research Complex for Eastern Region, Patna||03-02-2001||02-02-2006|
|Scientist||Rs 8000-13200||Research and Extension||Directorate of Water Management Research, Patna||03-02-1997||02-02-2001|
Solar energy application in agriculture and pressurized irrigation system
11. Significant achievements
Working on solar energy application in agriculture d, designed and developed solar aerator for fish pond, solar watering system for animal shed, solar humidifier for animal shed, solar irrigation system models, peripatetic solar fish vending cart, design and development of weeder for row crops, solar integrated fish farming model, developed two irrigation nozzles and irrigation system for field crops.
12. Mailing address
ICAR CSSRI Regional Research Station, Old Jail Road, PO Dikusha, Lucknow-226002 Uttar Pradesh, India
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rahman, A. Low Energy Rotary Nozzle: An Energy and Water Saving Device for Field Crop Irrigation.Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology (2015) Vol. 17: 1071-1082.(NAAS:7.28)
- Rahman, A. and A.K. Singh.2014.A simple low-cost water sprinkling nozzle for field crop irrigation. Current Sci. 107(1): 22-(NAAS:7.17)
- Atul Kumar Singh, Rahman, S. P. Sharma, UpadhyayA and A.K.Sikka.2009. Small Holders’ Irrigation-Problems and Options. Water Resource Management, 23:289-302 DOI 10.1007/s 11269-008-9275-3(NAAS:10.43)
- Singh A. K., S. P. Sharma, A.Upadhyaya Rahman and A.K.Sikka.2010. Performance of Low Energy Water Application Device. Water Resource Management 24:1353-1362. (NAAS: 10.43)
- Sundaram PK, Rahman A, Singh AK and Sarkar B. 2021. A novel method for manual weeding in row crops. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences,91(6):946-948.(NAAS:6.37)
- Manibhushan Upadhyaya A, Singh AK, Batta RK, Singh Anil K, Rahman A, and Sanjeev Kumar. 2014. Decision Support system for design layout and cost estimation of Pressurized Irrigation System. J. of Agril. and Statistical Sciences, Vol (10) No.1:231-236(NAAS:6.0)
- Singh AK, Pan RS, Singh RK, Singh IS, Deepak S, Deokaran, Solanki IS, Singh SK, Rahman A, Jeet P, Upadhyaya A and BP. 2021. Evaluation of recently developed faba bean (Vicia faba) varieties Swaran Suraksha and Swaran Gaurav under different Argo-ecological conditions of Eastern India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 91(12):27-30.(NAAS:6.37)
- Singh, A.K., Kumar, A., Rahman, A., Sundaram, P.K., and Upadhyaya, A. 2019. Evaluation of faba bean-based crop diversification in Eastern India. Indian Journal of Horticulture76(4): 707-713.(NAAS: 6.23)
- Sarma K., Rahman and A. Dey.2018. Impact of solar operated aerator on dissolved oxygen and fish growth. J. Exp. Zool. India. 21(2), pp: 1041-1046. (NAAS:5.25)
- RahmanA and BP Bhatt. 2014.Scope of solar energy groundwater pumping in Eastern of India. The Ecoscan.8(1&2): 121-125, 2014(NAAS: 5.06)
- Monobrullah M., Rahman and R. Kumar. 2018. Solar energy groundwater pumping: A case study in East Champaran, Bihar. Multilogic in Science. Vol. 3, pp: 175-177(NAAS:5.20)
- Rahman, A. and B.P. Bhatt. 2017. Solar energy groundwater pumping: Sustainable solutions to energy squeeze in smallholders’ Irrigation in India.Journal of AgriSearch,4(4):294-297. (NAAS: 4.71)
- Rahman A.,K. Singh and A. K. Sikka. 2008. Importance of small Farm holders, their limitations and Opportunities to Adopt efficient Irrigation Technologies. Agricultural Situation in India. Vol 3: pp: 479-484.(NAAS:4.53)
- Rahman, A. and B.P. Bhatt. 2017. A Solar System model for Small Farm. Researchin Environment and Life Sciences,.10 (10):812-815(NAAS: 3.74)
- Rahman, A. and B.P. Bhatt. 2017. Scope and Options of Solar Energy Use in Agriculture in Eastern region of India. Journal of AgriSearch, 4(1):76-79(NAAS: 4.71)
- Rahman. 2015. Solar groundwater pumping in Eastern Region of India.ICAR, DARE Annual Report (2014-15). pp.83
- Singh, A.K., A. Islam, S.R. Singh, A. Upadhyaya, Rahman and A.K. Sikka 2015. Low Energy Water Application (LEWA) device: Concept and applications.Journal of Soil & Water Conservation 14(4): 344-351.(NAAS: 5.20)
- Rahman A, Sundaram PK .2019 Performance of Small Capacity Solar Pump in Eastern Region of India. Journal of AgriSearch, 7(1):32-34) (NAAS: 4.71)
- Rahman, A., Upadhyaya and B.P. Bhatt. 2018. Treadle pump: A low cost irrigation option for marginal farmers.Journal of AgriSearch, 5(2):200-202. (NAAS: 4.71)
- Rahman, A., and B. P. Bhatt. Design Approach for Solar Photovoltaic Groundwater Pumping System for Eastern India. 2014. Design approach for solar photovoltaic ground water pumping in Eastern India. Current World Environment. 9(2): 426-429.(NAAS:5.37)
- Chandel V S, Rahman, Shukla J P and R Manohar. 2012. Effect of fungicide treatment on dielectric properties of few coursecereals over the frequency range 0.01 to 10 MHz. Walailak J Sci &Tech, 9(3): 217‐227.
- Khan A.R., RahmanA., and R.D.Singh. “Influence of soil surface manipulation on soil temperature in relation to peanut production. Journal of Applied and Natural Sciences 5(1): ISSN 0974-9411 Page 24-28(NAAS: 4.28)
- Rahman A, Sundaram PK, Sarkar B, Jeet P,Singh AK and Upadhyaya A. 2023Performance of Low Capacity Solar Pump under Tracked and Fixed Mechanism of Solar Array in Eastern Region of India.Journal of AgriSearch, 9(4): 334-337(NAAS: 4.71)
- Rahman A, Shukla JP, and Singh AK. 2021.Dielectric properties of sorghum seeds in the radio frequency range. Journal of AgriSearch, 8 (4): 370-375(NAAS: 4.71)
- Rahman A., B. Sarkar, Ajay Kumar, K. Sarma, A. Dey and A. Upadhyaya.2020. Solar photovoltaic technology options for smallholders. Journal of Natural Resource Conservation and Management 1, No. 1, pp 48-53.
- Sarkar B. P K Sundaram, A P Anurag, R Kumar, Ujjwal Kumar, Rahman and A Upadhyaya.2021. Hand Ergonomic Evaluation of Hand Operated Maize Sheller for Reducing Drudgery of Farm Women in Bihar. Journal of AgriSearch, 8 (1): 30-34(NAAS: 4.71)
- Singh AK, Singh L, Raman RK, Upadhyaya A, RahmanA, Pawan Jeet, P K Sundaram, Kirti Saurabh, S K Yadav Yasin JK and Ujjwal Kuma.2021.Diversity expressed by Wheat Germplasm under Temperate Srinagar (J & K). Conditions.2021. Journal of AgriSearch, 8 (2): 83-88(NAAS: 4.71)
- Rahman A. A solar system model for small farm. In: Our Action are our future, better production better nutrition, a better environment and better life. Bihar State Productivity Council. World Food Day, pp 37-41.
- S. Mali, E. Schmidt, M. Scobie, F. Sugden, S. Leder, T.L. Bhutia, A. Rahman, Ajay Kumar, A. Upadhyaya, Anoj Kumar, R. Kumar, Manibhushan, A. K. Singh, B. P. Bhatt. 2020. Improving Dry Season Irrigation in Eastern Gangetic Plains of India: Learnings from ACIAR-ICAR Collaborative Project
- Rahman A. and S. Rahman. 2010. Population Dynamical Model for AIDS Patient of a Particular Area. Selcuk Journal of Applied Mathematics, Turkey.11 No.2 pp.3-11
- Manibhushan, Subhas N, Kumar Abhay, Batta RK, Kumar S, and Rahman.2006.Rational data base management of water resources and crop production in Bihar State.Int. J. of Tropical Agriculture. Vol 34 (3-4):359-365. (NAAS:3.94)
- Rahman, A., and J.P. Shukla. 2006. Dielectric Properties of vegetable seeds in the frequency range of 0.01 to 10MHz. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture, 24(1-2):105-120(NAAS: 3.94)
- Rahman, A., and J.P. Shukla.2006. Effect of fungicide treatment on low frequency dielectric properties of few vegetable seeds. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture Vol.24.No.4.2006.(NAAS:3.94)
- KhanAR,Sing SS, PrasadLK, Batta RK, Sikka AK, Rahman and B.K. Sinha. Effect of tillage on biochemical parameters and growth of wheat. In proceeding of Agro-Environ.2006. Ghent, Belgium, pp.197-203.
- Manibhushan, N. Subash, A. Kumar, R.K. Batta, S. Kumar, and Rahman. Relational database management of water resources and crop production in Bihar State.2006. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture. Vol24, No.4.2006(NAAS: 3.94)
- Gautam U.S., S.S. Singh, Rahman, Ujjawal Kumar, A.R. Reddy and S.R Singh. 2000. Constraint Analysis and system interventions for enhancing the water and land productivity of Sone canal system, Bihar.Vigyan Bharti Pradipica: 7(1&2):186-188
- Singh S.R., U.S. Gautam, Rahman andUjjawal Kumar.2001.A system approach to enhance crop productivity in Central Bihar. Published in proceeding of Bihar’s strategic direction for economic development: Bihar Industries Association.
- KumarUjjawal, U.S. Gautam, S.S. Singh, S.R. Singh and Rahman.2001. Conjunctive use of rainwater and groundwater in canal command area for increasing crop productivity. Vigyan Bharti Pradipica:7 (2) :63-65
- R. Singh, U.S. Gautam, A. Rahman, Ujjawal Kumar and S. K. Sinha .2002.A system approach to enhance rice-wheat productivity in Sone Command: ICAR-RCER Bulletin No. 3.
- R. Singh, U.S. Gautam, Ujjawal Kumar A. Rahman, and S. K. Sinha.2002. “Groundwater development enhances surface rainwater utilization and agricultural productivity in Southern Bihar”. Proceeding of IWMI-TATA Policy Research Programming. 2002, Karnal , India.
- S. Gautam, S.S. Singh. A. Rahman, Ujjawal Kumar, A.R. Reddy and S.R Singh. Constraint Analysis and system interventions for enhancing the water and land productivity of Sone canal system, Bihar. Vigyan Bharti Pradipica: 7(1&2):186-188.2002.
- Gautama, U.S, S.R. Singh, Rahman, and Ujjwal Kumar. Systems Approach through Participatory Mode for improving water productivity in agriculture. Proceeding of National Seminar on Technological Options for Improving water Productivity in Agriculture. JNKVV, Jabalpur, India